Fritz Slime Out
Fritz Slime Out
Fritz Slime Out aids in the removal of stains from cyanobacteria outbreaks. Effective against blue-green, black, red, and bubble cyanobacteria strains. Fritz Slime Out is safe to use in fresh and saltwater applications with invertebrates, corals, plants, and all fish species. This simple treatment quickly removes stains within 48 hours and does not affect biological filtration. Pair with FritzZyme 360 or FritzZyme 460 to reduce nutrients and help prevent future outbreaks.
Add one packet Slime Out per 25 gallons (94.5 L). Perform a 25% water change after 48 hours. Repeat treatment as necessary. Pair with FritzZyme 360 or FritzZyme 460 to reduce nutrients and help prevent future outbreaks.
- Remove carbon and ion-exchange resins during treatment, maintain adequate water flow or aeration
- Discontinue use of UV sterilizers and adjust skimmer during treatment if foaming is a concern
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Safe for use with invertebrates
- Some more sensitive plant species may display yellowing, but this condition generally improves after the treatment; remove any plants if concerned
- Fritz Slime Out does not inhibit nitrifying bacteria, and will not impact the biofilter. If ammonia or nitrite is a concern, detoxify during treatment with Fritz A.C.C.R. or Fritz Complete
- Overdosed? Perform a large water change if distress is observed
Increase aeration or water flow during treatment.
Offering Free Shipping on purchases over $120
Hassle-Free ExchangesRefund Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. For more information visit our Refund Policy.